Teacher for the Day Update

My student who taught last week wrote up a little response to what she thought of being a teacher for a day:

Being a teacher is not something that I would become when I grow up. A reason is because it's boring and you don't have fun. Besides, all the "students" ignore you and do whatever they want. It's hard being a teacher because you have to to [sic] thing so you can answer the students' questions, even though some questions are dumb, you still should know the answer. Now I know that it's not easy to be a teacher, it is actually pretty hard.

I am glad that she was able to understand something from that experience.

2 comments:

    dear Jethro
    somethings we have to learn on our own. But it is so good to learn because they stick with us more. I so enjoyed Staci's last post about little Kaytia laughing during the prayer. that made me cry, it was wonderful. I love you.

    dad

    I am glad that student got something out of "attempting" to teach. Hopefully she will improve her behaviour, not only in your class but in other classes too!