Monday, May 26, 2014 by Jethro Jones
- Experience as a principal and a teacher around the country.
- Why he has moved around so much.
- Doctoral Program and how he balances that with being a principal and what he hopes to get out of it.
- Clay Shirky Cognitive Surplus
- Every single day I learn something about being a school leader.
- The 4 C’s: Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Creativity
- Ninja video by his kids. (And the Harlem Shake)
- Technology as a tool that supports the kind of learning we want for our kids.
- Voxer App. Sharing things a little more privately and allowing for a little more emotion.