Monday, June 9, 2014 by Jethro Jones
Today, I have the pleasure of introducing you to Alice Peck, one of the best principals I have ever worked with. You’ll love to get to know her in this episode.
- How she came to be where she is at.
- What she noticed coming from Texas to Utah.
- What she really enjoys about how things have changed since she came to her current position.
- How she got her staff on board right from the beginning with PBIS.
- The art program at Oakdale.
- The process of starting PBIS at her school. Practical advice of how to get things going.
- How important it is to have the whole staff involved in school-wide initiatives (speaking of PBIS specifically).
- Why an actual form for Office Discipline Referral form is important.
- Where to go when processes are established and ready to maintain.