Monday, September 8, 2014 by Jethro Jones
Jordan Collier, the principal of Central Arkansas Secondary School is an amazing principal. We barely scratch the surface of what he is doing in this first part of the interview!
- Jordan shares how powerful this podcast has been for him, especially the interview with Sam LeDeaux
- How it is different at a religious school compared to a public school.
- Discipline issues at a private christian school.
- Using Bible study time to work on issues with students.
- Telling the story of @CACMustangs. How the students get in on telling the story.
- Mustang Missions. - Helping kids serve others, love them, and be there for others.