Sunday, July 12, 2015 by Jethro Jones
Brian was a fellow participant of the Model Schools Conference.
- Attended many different colleges to complete his degree.
- Design your own session.
- Standards based grading.
- Must create your culture before you change anything.
- When you create a grade, you create a label.
- Giving the kids a chance to be in charge of their own learning.
- Schools Attuned
- Giving teachers permission to fail at something.
- 1 page of all academic, 1 page of social development on report card.
- Levels of access can be unlocked with badges for showing digital citizenship.
- Robot Farm
- Allowing kids to demonstrate proficiency.
- Communication build trust.
- How to be a transformative principal: Build culture.
Ready for a Modern Web Site for your school? Simple School Sites is the place to go for high quality Wordpress sites specially designed for schools.
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.