Sunday, August 16, 2015 by Jethro Jones
- After the sad end of the Practical Principals podcast with Melinda Miller, Theresa and Jessica and Jethro all started a podcast at the same time.
- Being connected sometimes makes you feel isolated.
- On being a student again.
- Fixed vs. growth mindset.
- We are still in the middle of learning how to be connected.
- You must always watch what you are saying and be cautious of what you are saying.
- Connected Educator Series
- How you can break out of isolation:
- Jump on Twitter
- Join #principalPLN and create your own personal little mentors.
Ready for a Modern Web Site for your school? Simple School Sites is the place to go for high quality Wordpress sites specially designed for schools.
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.