Sunday, September 20, 2015 by Jethro Jones
- Dual immersion schools - what is the process, and what challenges are unique to you?
- 200 dual immersion schools in the state, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French
- What barriers are there to having native speakers come teach in America?
- A/B schedule at elementary level.
- Teachers come from mainland China and local areas.
- Immersion teacher and non-immersion teachers and culture issues.
- Personalizing issues with culture.
- Specials to integrate the two cultures.
- Dragon Training
- Seeking input to learn what was important to the students, faculty, and parents.
- Blanket monkey.
Ready for a Modern Web Site for your school? Simple School Sites is the place to go for high quality Wordpress sites specially designed for schools.
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.