Sunday, May 8, 2016 by Jethro Jones
Participate.com use it for chats–it works really well.
- Everything in there is based on conversations that Brad has with users.
- Chats are great, but how do you pay attention to everything that you learned from it?
- Calendar of chats
- Create collections from chats in the time period.
- Create collections and share with others.
- Schools and district hashtags can be involved in this as well to share their resources.
- Participate as a social network.
- How to be a transformative Principal: Have a growth mindset and empower everyone in your building.
- @participatelearn firstname.lastname@example.org @spirrison
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.