Wednesday, April 5, 2017 by Jethro Jones
Bringing a Calming Influence with Daniel Bauer Transformative Principal Special
Who you are matters
Daniel Bauer is the host of the Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast, and a dear friend. He started his first year as building principal this last year and takes some time to reflect on what he has learned about it.
- Better Leadership Sprint with Daniel Bauer use the word transform! Or use the code Jethro for $30
- “You brought a calming influence to the campus.”
- Best gift ever. 3 year journal
- Who you are matters.
- The power of being self-aware.
- The Go Giver Leader
- The Morning Miracle
- Tips for bringing a calming influence.
- Don’t forget rule #6
- How to be a transformative principal? check out the Leadership Sprint and give mindfulness a chance. Download the Headspace app
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.