I Learned That in Primary

Do you ever hear some popular piece of wisdom and think, "Duh! I learned that in Primary"? I do. All the time. I read a lot of research for work. It seems that most research is common sense and if we just think about it for a couple minutes, we could come to the same conclusion. We can usually come to that conclusion because we were already taught it, by our primary teachers.

My point is, Jesus is the source of all truth, and so new research will almost always lead back to His gospel. That is the point of learnedinprimary.com. There, I take the research that I am reading, and I apply it to lessons that I have already learned, long ago.

Go on over and check it out. Let me know what you think. I publish a new post every Monday. If you have any requests, let me know.

Have a Good Life.

0 comments: