Monday, August 24, 2015 by Jethro Jones
- The importance of blogging and reflection, sharing learning.
- Personal growth mindset post.
- The end of marking periods.
- Starting removal of marking periods in 6th grade!
- Arbitrary dates to complete learning on certain topics.
- Extended learning program greatly reduces academic failures.
- Many additional clubs and activities are offered.
- “Required” extended learning program.
- Perception of ELP.
- Time and support are the variables and learning is the constant.
- How to prepare for big changes in schools.
- Parent concerns about end of marking periods.
- Start with small parent groups.
- How to gain teacher support for the end of marking periods.
- The case against 0
- The power of 0
- Retesting and redo
- How to be a transformative principal? Surround yourself with transformative people.
Ready for a Modern Web Site for your school? Simple School Sites is the place to go for high quality Wordpress sites specially designed for schools.
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.