Monday, December 30, 2013 by Jethro Jones
In this second part of the interview with Bernardo Villar, we will learn about the following:
- How Dr. Villar communicates with parents enough that they miss his communication when he leaves a school.
- Twitter and Facebook
- How Dr. Villar acknowledges the positve in every teacher and every student...
- ...which leads to improved student behavior.
- What you can do to be a transformative principal, according to Dr. Villar
- A focus on making sure every student feels comfortable in his school.
Thanks to our sponsor: Paperless Principal