Sunday, April 3, 2016 by Jethro Jones
Ken Spero of @edleadershipsims
- Experience is the best teacher
- What simulations in a box look like.
- Engage one’s own imagination
- Experiences of those who go through it.
- This is an experience to be able to talk about what you could do.
- Valuable and engaging.
- Stories engage people.
- Running simulations as part of assistant principal training.
- Analyze the thinking of your team.
- Janice Case
- Become a Patron
- Focus is on critical thinking and judgment.
- Experience can be about getting things wrong.
- How he creates sims.
- Alternate Reality (sims) vs. Alternative Reality (games).
- How to be a transformative principal: what experience do you need to have to learn and grow?
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.